- The accreditation grants entrance to film screenings.*
- The accreditation allows for using the press office.
- The accreditation gives right to collect free tickets for concerts and silent films with live music. Free tickets may be collected on the day of screening the given film or of the concert from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. at the Festival Centre in Mediateka.
- Accreditations are registered and must not be transferred. Using the accreditation against the hereby rules will result in its cancellation. The Festival staff may ask the holder of the accreditation at any moment to present an identity document.
* excluding opening and closing shows, for which holders of accreditations may collect free tickets.
Journalist accreditations can be ordered by filling in a special form on the Festival’s Internet site www.enh.pl.
Order journalist accreditation
Rules of receiving a journalist accreditation:
- The price for the journalist accreditation is PLN 300 (including VAT).
- The deadline for placing orders is June 22, 2009.
- Accreditations are given to active journalists.
- A current portrait-style photo of no more than 2 MB should be attached to an order for a pass. The photo will enable identification of the pass-holder. Failure to attach a photo or attaching a photo which doesn't allow identification of the person requesting the pass will invalidate the order.
- Awarding of the accreditation will be confirmed by e-mail, within 4 days of the day the order form was filled out.
- Payments for the accreditation should be made within 72 hours after receiving the e-mail confirming that the accreditation has been awarded (details will be provided in the confirmation e-mail).
- Accreditations can be collected at the Press Office in Wrocław starting on July 22, 2009.
- No accreditation duplicates will be given out.
- Accredited journalists are asked to send in copies of their materials concerning the 9th edition of the festival to the New Horizons Association.